LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Contracts
- EEOC Position Statements
- Responses to Agency Investigations
- Benefit Plans
- Employee Handbooks and Policies
- Severance and Non-Compete Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Compliance and Investigation
- Advising Employers on Preventative Policies
- Professional Employer Issues
Regardless of the size of your business, we can assist you with a wide range of employment and labor law issues. Our attorneys have extensive experience working with employers to develop, implement, and defend personnel policies and procedures. We also provide guidance and representation to employers in a wide array of business transactions and in maintaining compliance with federal and state law in a cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys regularly appear before both state and federal courts, as well as regulatory and administrative agencies. Our labor and employment law attorneys also speak at seminars to keep business owners and managers informed of new employment laws and regulations.