BUSINESS DISPUTES AND COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
- Breach of Contract Actions
- Business Torts
- Contract Modification and Waiver Disputes
- Construction Disputes & Payment and Performance Bond Claims
- Distribution & Franchising Disputes
- Fiduciary Issues
- Loan and Negotiable Instruments Disputes
- Partnership Dissolution
- Professional Services and Employment Disputes
- Trademark Violations and Patent Infringement
- Claims under the Uniform Commercial Code
In any business transaction, there is always the risk of disagreement and the threat of litigation. The members of our commercial litigation team routinely work with our clients to weigh the costs and benefits of litigation based on both short and long-term business objectives. We have a high success rate of resolving problems through negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. When necessary, our attorneys also represent individuals and organizations in business-related litigation in both state and federal courts within North Carolina.
Our attorneys have represented a range of local, regional, and national corporations, financial institutions, manufacturing plants, construction and development businesses, energy and natural resources providers, and healthcare companies in a wide variety of contract and commercial disputes. Our clients rely on our firm’s experienced representation in litigation of business and commercial matters.
Whether in the courtroom or in the boardroom, our attorneys provide effective counsel that enables our clients to focus on providing high-quality services and goods to their clients, maximizing profits, and protecting their investments.